“Can we tap on our kids and cats?”
- I teach people in my workshops how to help themselves
- You should not tap on other people when you have no training
- Only when you are in professional training you learn this step by step
- It’s difficult to distinguish helping your child from manipulating it
- People who avoid working on themselves can’t help others at all
- Forgiving is not the same as approving; it was wrong, but I can let it go
- We choose to forgive to release hate, anger, fear and other restrictions
Now PLAY Video 10
For the last video (demo-session) you need a new password.
Please send me an email to receive it.
Any questions left? Please send an email to email@example.com.